Clinical Director, Ballet Healthcare
TheRoyal Ballet, one of the leading classical ballet companies in the world, isseeking to appoint a Clinical Director to manage the Healthcare team for TheRoyal Ballet and oversee the delivery of a range of healthcare services offeredto the company of over 90 dancers of The Royal Ballet.
The remit of the Healthcare team includes dance health education, assessments, performance enhancement, injury prevention, injury management and rehabilitation, to provide a reliable, high quality service and support the performance needs of the dancers and the longevity of their careers. The Clinical Director will drive forward the strategic priorities, infrastructure and provision of services as an integrated offering, acting as a trusted senior advisor on casework issues and patient pathways. The role acts as an ambassador for healthcare matters for our dancers, internally and externally, and reports to the Director of The Royal Ballet.
The successful candidate will be an experienced senior manager and team leader, able to demonstrate these essential qualities:
· Professional qualifications to the highest level and significant professional practice in either physiotherapy, or as a physician within elite sports or dance
· An established track record in managing and delivering clinical services for elite sportspeople or dancers
· Experience of working with robust clinical governance frameworks and the ability to put these in place as required
· Proven experience of delivering to a range of objectives and driving forward change and continuous improvement across a multi-disciplinary team
· Experience of working with data gathering methodology, healthcare information systems and conducting review and analysis of trends
· Credibility with patients, senior management and key stakeholders as a trusted senior practitioner and advisor
A full jobdescription and information on how to apply for this position is available onour website www.roh.org.uk or from thePersonnel Department on Tel: 020 7212 9124.
Closing date for applications: 10.00am, Friday, 5 July 2013
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.