Tuesday, 10 August 2010
England RFU U 18 Team Physician
ENGLAND U18 TEAM DOCTOR
The Rugby Football Union is looking to appoint a new team doctor to lead the medical care for the England U18 Rugby team.
The person appointed will have full responsibility for the medical care of the U18 England side during all training camps, tours and tournaments. A significant part of this role is to liaise with rugby and medical staff within the rugby academies and rugby playing schools to monitor the welfare of the England squad on a regular basis, for which excellent communication and personal organisation skills are essential.
Candidates must have:
* Full registration with the General Medical Council
* MSc or Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine
* Either JCPTGP Certificate/CCT in GP or CCT/CESR in SEM
* Fellowship of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine (FFSEM) preferred
* Minimum 3 years substantial part-time or full time experience within elite level rugby union as a team doctor
* A reputation for clinical excellence in the field of rugby medicine
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills as a team leader
Our commitment to you: This is a fixed term, self-employed position for the period to 30 June 2012. The day rate for England duty is £395 and the post attracts an annual retainer of £10,000.
To apply: To arrange a confidential discussion about this post, please e-mail the RFU Head of Sports Medicine, Simon Kemp on email@example.com. For an information pack, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must submit your CV, with a covering letter, to Lynn Graco, Human Resources Department, Rugby House, Rugby Road, Twickenham, TW1 1DS, or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 27 August 2010. Short- listed candidates will be notified no later than 4 September and interviews will be held on the morning of 13 September 2010 at Rugby House, Twickenham. The successful candidate would be expected to be available for …...
The Criminal Records Bureau enhanced disclosure process applies to this post.
Posted by Dr James Brown at 16:07
Why Advertise with us ?
We have a specific audience of over 600 Sports Physicians Radiologists and Surgeons all working in Sports Medicine the fastest growing medical speciality. Our clients include Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Celtic, Tottenham, Aston Villa, The FA, The RFU, The EIS, IMG.. please contact us using the tab above for our rates.
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (8)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ▼ 8 August - 15 August (2)
- ► 2009 (14)
- ► 2008 (28)